Do you have a passion for all things hair, but not sure how to become a hairdresser?
As an apprentice, you Earn Whilst You Learn. You even get paid for attending college. You will work alongside industry professionals who will help you develop your craft in a fun and creative environment.
You will find the atmosphere at Headspace genuinely friendly. We are an equal opportunities employer and respect everyone, irrespective of race, religion or gender ID. We love to welcome new talent and wherever possible, we promote from within. Just like you, some of our best stylists started as Junior Apprentices and now have extremely successful careers.
By attending our Ofsted Approved College of choice, you will be mentored and supported to gain knowledge and experience in creative cutting and colouring, whilst gaining valuable in-salon experience.
Hairdressing isn't just a job, it’s a career and once you have completed your training, you will always have an amazing creative trade
Our Apprentices are:
• Passionate about hair
• Inspired by our team
• Hardworking & dedicated to become the best hairdresser they can be
• Brilliant timekeepers and have a smart appearance
• You will need to be a good communicator, polite and enjoy working with people. You enjoy being part of a great team and would be committed to taking amazing care of our clients
• No experience necessary! All you need is a passion for all things hair and a desire to be the best you can be
• During your training you will provide support for the Headspace Team, greeting clients, answering the phone, washing hair and maintaining the presentation of the salon, at all times
• You will attend Barnfield College one day a week, working through practical and theory training. You will undertake regular assessments, as you work towards your Level 2, Diploma in Hairdressing
If the above sounds exciting to you, please get in touch with us by email in the first instance. Tell us about yourself and why you would like to train with us. If you have a CV, even better.